Saint John School is committed to providing a safe environment for children entrusted in our care. STAND certification is required for all personnel and volunteers who work with our children.
The STAND process includes the following:
- Complete an application and send it to school
- Have us contact the 3 references you have listed on the application
- Complete a consent form for a criminal background check and send it to school
- Review the Archdiocesan Child Protection Booklet online
- Complete the online training and send in the certificate at the end of the training
All forms, booklets, and training materials can be found at www.archbalt.org
- Click "About Us"
- Click "Child and Youth Protection"
- Click "Requirements for Volunteers"
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Harriann Walker, Principal - HWalker@SJWESTschool.org