Vision & Mission
Beliefs, Mission and Vision Statements
St. John Catholic School
- Our Catholic beliefs and values are the foundation of all we do as disciples of Christ.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual gifts who is capable of learning and achieving.
- St. John School provides a safe and physically comfortable environment enabling students to become confident, self-directed lifelong learners.
- St. John faculty, administration, parents, students, School Board, and parish community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- St. John School is committed to continuous improvement enabling our students to develop intellectually and spiritually as disciples of Christ.
The mission of St. John Catholic School is to inspire all students to become disciples of Christ through an engaging, nurturing and well-rounded education- one child at a time.
St. John Catholic School will be recognized as Carroll County's preeminent school of choice founded on the advancement of academic excellence and faith formation.
Archdiocese of Baltimore Division of Catholic Schools Mission Statement
Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore provide a Christ-centered education that is academically excellent and empowers students to reach their full potential –spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and morally. Fostered through robust collaboration among all stakeholders, the mission is accomplished through accountable leadership at all levels, ongoing and coordinated strategic planning, centralized efficiencies, and financial sustainability.